Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Mapping out for the Year of the Water Snake

2012 has indeed been kind and generous to me. Not only was I able to travel both locally and internationally, but I was given the once-in-a-lifetime chance to interact with people that made life a web of colors and beauty. Of course, I would be a hypocrite if I say I didn't encounter a few mishaps along the way but what matters most is that the positive things has out-shined the negative ones. It has been my so called "Year-End Tradition" to map out all my goals (whether personal, financial, first of first etc) and make sure to check it out by the end of the following to year to see how many I have crossed out from the list. So for the year of the Water Snake, here's my list (in random order):

1. Have at least TWO (2) out-of-the-country trip (Hongkong-Macau is considered as one)

2. Visit MT. PINATUBO and take the trail leading to the crater (Anybody up for an adventure?)

3. Seriously LOSE WEIGHT (weeeeeh?) I mean kahit 20-30 lbs lang. I need to be within striking distance of my ideal Body Mass Index

4. Learn a NEW LANGUAGE (Korean is an exception since I'm slowly learning it; I just actually need to memorize the alphabet and master the language)

5. Watch a CONCERT! (JYJ, Can you schedule one in the Philippines this year? I BADLY NEED to see Park Yoochun)

6. Swim with the WHALE SHARKS (See you kind giants in February; We'll definitely have a good time together)

7. Visit CORON (Cebu Pacific and Airphilexpress, can you grant my wish of a lesser fare for Coron?)

8. Continue Further STUDIES (Well, according to Feng Shui, 2013 is a good year for me to go back to school. Anyone up to have me as a scholar?)

9. Visit the Bangui Windmills and explore VIGAN and ILOCANDIA (mag apply nalang kaya ako sa Department of Tourism no? Sa tingin nyo?)

10. SAVE at least 500-1,000 php every PAYDAY (Now, this is what you call a BIG CHALLENGE... Temptation sa sapatos, lubayan nyo ako utang na loob?!?!)

11. Sport a NEW HAIRDO (I did it last year with a short bob...Ano naman kayang hairstyle ang balak kong i try?!? Any suggestions?)

12. A new PHONE (Well, I'm almost up for renewal so I'm thinking of getting a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 or Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1)

13. A TELEFOTO lens for my Nikon D3100 (probably I'll have the Nikon Nikkor AF-S DX VR 55-200mm f/4-5.6G IF-ED or the Nikon Nikkor AF-S 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR; Oh well, kailangan pang pag-ipunan ko muna yan)

14. A new LAPTOP (old one is running slow and the memory is not that big so I need a sturdy one; Hindi yung masyadong mahal. I don't dream of having a Macbook Pro kasi hindi ko afford so probably a brand known for its durability; siguro HP, Asus or Acer)

15. Go on a NATURE TRIP and CAMP out (mala Nagsasa Cove and Anawangin ang drama)

16. Climb a MOUNTAIN or go on a ROAD TRIP with friends (Pwede na yung bundok sa Batangas and road trip kahit sa Tagaytay or Subic, ayos na yun)

17. BUNGEE JUMPING (pwede na rin yung Tree Top Jumping sa Subic; the higher the place to jump, the more adventurous it is)

18. Commit or Help Out in a CHARITY EVENT (I'd love to donate blood sa RED CROSS however takot ako sa karayom; so siguro shell out a small amount for a Foundation for a CAUSE will do)

19. NEVER MISS a SUNDAY without going to Church (I missed one this year during my trip to Korea so next year kailangan KUMPLETO na; NO EXCUSES this time)

20. SPEND Christmas or New Year ABROAD (First of First; I'd love to see how other culture spend the HOLIDAY season; Mas MAIGI sana yung may snow para feel na feel ko ang WINTER)

21. LESSEN the number of Cigarette Sticks consumed per day (Hinay-Hinay muna; wag yung biglaan baka ma shock sa Withdrawal Syndrome)

22. READ a BOOK at least once a month (Tama na daw yung pagtatambak ko ng libro sa bahay; I need to stop being a lazy butt; I'll have to BRING OUT THE BOOKWORM in me)

23. Learn how to SURF (Parang last year ko pa na bucket list to, hindi ko pa rin ma STRIKE out... La Union or Baler, kanino sa inyong dalawa ang makakapagturo sa akin ng SURFING? Sabi pa ng friend ko, sa La Union nalang daw kasi andun si Luke Landrigan --- Hindi naman ata surfing gusto mong matutunan eh)

24. Learn how to BAKE (Isa ka pa; ni hindi kita ma strike out sa list ko; Pagtutuunan kita ng pansin ngayong 2013, sa ayaw at sa gusto KO...lol)

25. Visit ANGKOR WAT (This can be a side trip to our planned Bangkok Adventure in June just in time for my 28th birthday...Sana naman matuloy to...Just in case, sino gustong sumama sa backpacking trip na to?)

26. Have my own RAYBAN AVIATORS/WAYFARERS (Kung aasa lang ako sa tatay ko, malabo mapasaakin ito so kailangan pag-ipunan ko to ngayong taon)

27. WATCH a MOVIE at least once a month (Well, nanonood lang ako ng movie sa sinehan kapag worth it yung palabas; Ayoko magsayang ng pera sa walang kwentang movie so I should be picky once a month)

28. Experience WHITE WATER RAFTING (CDO, I shall see you again)

If you ask me why my bucket list only consists of 28, well, yung lang kasi naisip ko for now so I might have to update it sooner or later. As for now, CIAO! And to my Korean friends, 새해 복 많이 받으세요!

No comments:

Post a Comment